It offers an opportunity to discover ourselves and the world, using the insights of ancient philosophies and human wisdom.
The course provides practical tools to live with more freedom and sustained happiness. Explore the path of inner change as a key to actively navigating everyday life and contributing to building a better world.
Together, let us awaken our human spirit and dare to build a better future based on goodness, truth, beauty, and justice.
This Free Introductory event will provide an overview of the course and highlight key ideas.
What intakes you will have from the course?
• Know yourself better: Your strengths and weaknesses, our potential as human beings, and how you can harness them
• Explore practical tools such as concentration, order and reflection to live with more clarity, purpose and happiness
• Bring more courage and authenticity in daily living: Learn to approach challenges with a spirit of victory
• Contribute to society in a meaningful and impactful manner with like-minded individuals
• Embark on an adventure of living life as a Philosopher-Volunteer: Offer your transformation as a key to impacting positive change in the world around us
New Acropolis Australia is a school of philosophy run and managed entirely by volunteers. Our volunteers come together to pursue philosophy as a way of life and seek to improve the world.